Criteo is organizing the Machine Learning in the Real World workshop. This workshop aims at bringing together people from the industry and from academia to better understand which machine learning algorithms are used in practice and what we can do to improve them.
The event will take place in Criteo headquarters, 32 rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, on November 29th with talks from leading researchers in the morning while the afternoon will be dedicated to open discussions with suggested themes to foster interactions between participants.
- 8:30 – 9:00: Breakfast and welcome
- 9:00 – 9:45: Shie Mannor, Adaptive label acquisition in non-stationary environments
- 9:50 – 10:35: Nicolò Cesa-Bianchi, Algorithmic challenges in real-time bidding
- 10:40 – 11:25: John Shawe-Taylor, TBD
- 11:30 – 12:15: Jonas Peters, Connections between causality and machine learning
- 12:15 – 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 – 18:00: Open discussions
- 18:00 – 19:00: Cocktail